1. Information collected
The only personal information collected through the FMJF website is the information you volunteer.
2. Purpose of information collected
FMJF collects uses and/or discloses personal information for the purposes identified at the time of collection, including the following purposes or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law:
- Registration with FMJF and sign-in to our website;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with participants, members, funders, donors, parents/guardians and volunteers;
- Managing, developing and enhancing FMJF operations, programs and services;
- Processing and collecting fees for service;
- Assessing participants needs;
- Collecting data for statistical purposes;
- Contacting former participants for the purposes of creating an alumni or for inviting them to participate in surveys;
- Providing information about programs, services, and philanthropic activities;
- Meeting legal, regulatory and contractual requirements with funders.
- Any other purpose for which we have your consent.
FMJF endeavours to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Personal Information.
4. Sharing Information and Disclosure
FMJF will not sell, rent or exchange your personally identifiable information with other organizations or individuals. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone else without your prior knowledge or consent.
FMJF may disclose personally identifiable information about you without prior knowledge or consent to or for the following:
- To a FMJF lawyer or other legal representative of FMJF;
- To collect a debt owed to FMJF;
- Comply with a subpoena, warrant or other court order, or as may be otherwise required by law;
- In circumstances otherwise permitted by law;
- When we find that a user’s actions on our website violate our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Where obliged or permitted to disclose information without consent, FMJF will not disclose more information than is required.
FMJF endeavours to ensure that any personal information provided by its users, participants, members, funders, donors, parents/guardians and volunteers and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which FMJF uses that information. If we become aware that Personal Information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, FMJF will revise the Personal Information to ensure that they are up-to-date.
As with most websites, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of our servers (“cookie” technology). This information is used to measure and monitor the use of our website and to improve its content. The “cookie technology” does not personally identify you or extract any information from your computer. Data which would personally identify you is known only when voluntarily submitted.
FMJF Executive Director
445 Sussex Dr, Ottawa, ON K1N 6Z4